Who’s your girl crush? This one should be much easier!
….do be do be do.
This is how I rank (almost) every girl. Is she a “do” or a “be”? I know “do” sounds totally crass and that’s not the kind of girl I am but it’s still a very good way to seperate catagories. I’m embarrassed to kiss my mother with this mouth and please promise me my daughters won’t grow up and read this post… Anyway, it goes like this: (for example)
Angelina – do
Aniston – be
Pink – do
Portia – be
Get it? Plus, since my “kind of” girl isn’t the kind that typically graces the cover of a magazine, I don’t have many (celebrity) choices. But let’s just get this party started, shall we? <wink, wink!>
1. Always and forever, Pink. She’s beautiful and talented and totally sexy! I like her best with short, blond hair and make-up. She’s a rockstar! Like this, to be exact.
2. Amy Ray. ARay. My soulmate – if I believed in soulmates. It’s not her face or hair or red, plaid pants. It’s just the way she makes me feel when I close my eyes and just … listen.
3. Rosario Dawson. It’s mostly that scene in Seven Pounds where she’s standing at the window in the sheer shirt. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you can get the movie at Redbox. And Mimi… oh, Mimi!
4. Rachel Maddow. With glasses. She’s wicked smart and I LOVE smart!
5. Random Women’s Softball Player. I don’t know her. I don’t need to. I love watching them. Cristy calls it, “walking in on me watching porn.” Whatever. It’s my kinda porn, I suppose. So thank you, every lady that does that tricky fast pitch thing in those cute knee high socks. And if you have a ponytail under your hat, well that’s just frosting! 🙂
So there you have it! Sadly, I have far more boy crushes than girls because they just don’t make many like I like them! And if I could add more boys they would be Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt (because of all those cute kids and that super intimidating, hot wife!) and Leo Dicaprio.
Now you. Go!