I’m not gonna get crazy and set a goal weight or get a certain degree. I’m not agreeing to delete caffeine from my mornings or be less political. But I will list some ideas around trying some new things. I realize I’m a little late so let’s start there.
1. Try better to be on time. Otherwise, it’s really just rude. My time is no more important than anyone else’s.
2. Try to be better organized and maybe that will help with #1.
3. Spend more time outside. It’s always too hot or too cold and I don’t want Glory growing up in front of a television or inside a mall. We’re lucky enough to have warm coats and gloves. And swim suits. We’ll use them more often this year.
4. Volunteer. There are a few local campaigns that deserve a little extra this year and let’s not forget we’ll be voting for our President again. Also considering the new “adopt an elder” program at local Assisted Living Centers.
5. Eat more greens. I have fantastic recipes for kale, asparagus, green beans, spinach. Time to green up!
6. Speaking of green, I need to spend more time being conscious of my planet. Recycle, upcycle, etc. Waste less. No more pounds of food in the trash every garbage day.
7. Forgive. Forget. Find peace and move on.
8. Go camping. Period. I don’t care where or who comes with me. I have the stuff – I need to use it.
9. I want to grow tomatoes. All kinds. In boxes, in the ground… this year we’ll grow tomatoes.
10. Document Glory’s story. I’m already 2 years behind. No more. Write more, in general. God knows there’s plenty to say.
That’s my story & I’m stickin’ to it!